As usual you have all helped me to solve the mystery.  I'm sure that
these are the magnetic cards used in the IBM MC/ST.

The next question is, is there anyone out there that has some way of
reading these or getting the information off of the cards into
electronic or print form?  How do I store and preserve these or is it
even worth keeping these cards?  My archivist instinct tells me not to
throw something like this away even if I can't find a machine to read
the cards.

Christina J. Zamon

Archivist

National Press Club Archives