That all depends on what you're trying to accomplish.  The simplest way of
doing it is using Adobe Acrobat (the full version, not just the Reader.)
Using Acrobat's WebCapture feature, you can enter a URL, tell the program
how many levels to capture, and it will produce a PDF with all the pages and
images.  I just tested it, and all the links within the document will still
work.  Acrobat retails for about $250 solo, and is included with Adobe's
Creative Suite 2 for a lot more money.

The non-archival nature of the document is that once captured, you no longer
have the HTML behind a webpage.  To properly capture that part, you'd need
to save the HTML code page by page, and I don't know of a utility that will
do that.  There are web archiving technologies out there that will preserve
the pages as web pages, and I suspect save the HTML as well, but I'm
unfamiliar with them.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

   _____