Hello List,

We have several hundred slides and negatives and need to clean them prior to scanning. We could use some suggestions as far as cleaning methods or resources to find information on the topic. I searched the archives but did not find the information I need.

Thanks for your help.

  Allegra Gonzalez
  Digital Library Cataloger
  The Libraries of the Claremont Colleges