Since we are still at the height of summer and the weather is sweltering, I must add a crab boil to the wonderful selections already before us. That includes blue crabs, onions, corn, red skin potatoes and almost anything else you wish to add. In this version I'm tossing in some fresh shrimp, fat back and seaweed for extra flavor. For the full effect, it must be cooked on an open fire on the beach and eaten off of newspapers. Enjoy!

Christine

Christine A. Dumoulin
Assistant Curator
Outer Banks History Center
P.O. Box 250
Manteo, NC 27954
V:(252) 473-2655  F:(252) 473-1483
www.ah.dcr.state.nc.us/sections/archives/arch/obhc/default.htm
Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of this agency.
E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.