Offering Internet access to everyone, whether you use it or not, is no different than having a pool that's available to everyone or an exercise room that's available to everyone, both of which are at the Hilton.

And for those of you who are interested in some history of the hotel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_assassination_attempt

I learned that info from my cab driver on the way from the airport.