From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Gaylene Bordeaux
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 11:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Charge-out cards.

 I need to order Charge-out Cards for our archives but can't find them
in
any supply catalog, (archives or library).  Can anyone tell me where
they
order theirs?  We are in the Boston area.

Thank you,

 Gaylene Bordeaux, Archivist
Morse Institute Library
14 East Central St.
Natick MA 01760
(508) 647-6400 x3307(voice mail)
(508) 647-1528

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES