From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jeanne Gaunce
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 7:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: eliminating rodents

HELP

Upon returning from SAA, I found traces of rodents in my collection! I
ne=
ed
current advice on what to do!  Do I buy traps or have physical services
=

spray? I really don't want to use anything that would damage the rest of
=

our collection or staff (chemicals).

Right now I am doing some research on the subject, but need to address
th=
problem ASAP. I checked the listserv archives because I thought it would
=

have been addressed there, but didn't find much (I may have missed
something).

Horror stories are welcome.

Thank you for your assistance.

Jeanne Gaunce, MLIS, CA
University Archivist/Reference Librarian
Cameron University
Lawton, OK 73505-6377
580-581-5565

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES