Hello colleagues!
Do any of you know the title of a movie about an English photo archives
that was purchased by an American company and is to be sold?  The story
revolves around the staff convincing the American representative that
the archives is necessary and that their individualistic way of running
it should also be retained.  It is a wonderful story about the power of
photographs, and it ends happily!    It is an English film, and I think
it is from the 50' or 60s, but I am not sure about this.  I have
searched everywhere with no success.  Any information would be
appreciated.  I thought I might show it to my archives course next
summer.

Yours truly,
Ken Lavender

Dr. Kenneth Lavender