Dear Members of the Historical Research Community:

I regret to announce that due to unprecedented budget cuts, Special
Collections and University Archives at the Rutgers University Libraries
will be closed to the public on Mondays beginning September 4, 2006.  It
was not a step taken lightly, and hopefully, is a temporary measure.
The fall semester hours will be:

Tuesday through Friday  9 am - 5 pm
Saturday                1 pm - 5 pm

We are sorry for the inconveniences that this will surely cause.
--
Ronald L. Becker
Head, Special Collections