For those of us interested in the Google Project here at U-M, here is a
link to the Libray's website explainig the project. I would especially
read the FAQ section, it is very helpful. Also, the section regarding
the cooperative agreement may shed some light on the legalities of the
project.
Link: http://www.lib.umich.edu/mdp/

Take care,
Lanell James

School of Information
University of Michigan

--
Lanell E. James
Master of Science in Information School of Information