Susan and List,

As I keep saying, I'm not equipped to comment on the certification
issue, so this is one thread I'm not going to yap about.  But I've found
the different and opposing views very interesting and well presented,
it's nice that people are so thoughtful in how they present the pros and
cons here on the List.  It's such a cool place to hang out at.  And, I
gotta tell you, Susan, I love the way you signed your name both times
you posted today.  Made me laugh each time and, despite the deep, dark,
brooding and oh-so-serious character of SO many of my postings, I
actually love to laugh!  Live Long and Prosper!!

Thanks for that,

Maarja