I am trying to locate a University of London thesis written in 1983.  The
usual sources (e.g. ProQuest, etc.) have turned up empty.  I thought there
had been a discussion on this list about alternate sources for non-US
theses and dissertations, but I cannot find the discussion in the archives
of the list.  Suggestions for other sources?
Thanks,
Julie Holcomb

--
Julie Holcomb, MLIS, CA
Director of the Pearce Collections Museum/

Phone: (903) 875-7438 ~ Fax: (903) 875-7593
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Internet: http://www.pearcecollections.us

"A frank and honest effort in classrooms to face up to the darkest side of
our past, to understand the ways in which social evils evolve, should in
no way lead to cynicism and despair or to a repudiation of our heritage.
The development of maturity means a capacity to deal with truth.  The more
we recognize the limitations and failings of human beings, the more
remarkable and even encouraging history can be."  David Brion Davis