Results of the CA exam include the overall score out of 100 (passing was
67 or above when I took it in 2003). Also provided are scores for each of
the 7 domains in the exam (selection, arrangement, reference, etc.) and
how many points were earned as a portion of how many were available in
each domain (e.g., 18 out of 20 for Selection; 8 out of 10 for Outreach,
etc.).