I am curious as to what feedback comes with a CA
score. Is it just a pass/fail response, an actual #
out of 100 score, and is it a learning experience, as
to the area(s) or specific questions with deficient
answers?

I do not expect my archival coursework to provide
enough background for immediate testing, but am
beginning to think that, the more experience, the
greater the chance of identifying with an answer (thus
incorrect) reflecting specific archival experience (in
my case, a church).

How much time passed between graduate degree and first
certification attempt, for you successful
first-timers? Or for successive attempts: how did you
prepare? Thanks for any insight.

Ruth Bowman, Student
SJSU/SLIS