I don't pay much attention to the guy myself.   He is simply trying to
be

"Entertainment Tonight" with the news, and is often offbase or makes

outrageous unfounded remarks.   If he paid any real attention to the
news,

he'd have seen the National Archives returned the materials to the
agency.

Dean

Dean DeBolt

University Librarian, Special Collections

John C. Pace Library, University of West Florida

11000 University Parkway

Pensacola, FL  32514-5750

850-474-2213