In an effort to explore fund raising opportunities my boss has asked me to
see if there are any archives that offer membership or friends programs to
their community or patrons.  This is not to control access.  Our archives
does not charge any research fees for use of the collections (only for
reproduction).  But I am interested in any archives that operate a friends
group or offer membership at their archival institution.  What are your
fees?  What special services or benefits do you offer?  In your opinion,
is it worth the effort?

Thanks for your assistance.