Hello everyone,
Lately I have been thinking that I could benefit from more news on
information and archives. Does anyone know any great RSS feeds to
subscribe to, either from institutions, agencies, or anywhere that I
should look into. The topics I am interested in are archival trends,
information policy, industry activity related to archives, etc. Or if
any of you know of institutions that have RSS feeds that I should
subscribe to that would be great!!!

Thanks,
Lanell

--
Lanell E. James
Master of Science in Information School of Information