Hello List,

I have a patron looking to find a home for a silver plate. The plate's inscription reads: "This Henry Dyer Fruit Memorial Plate is awarded by the Shakespeare Society of Washington to Dr. George Winchester Stone, Jr. in recognition of his services to Shakespeare in the Capital of the United States April 23, 1949".  She purchased a box in Sandwich NH which turned out to contain the plate.

Please send any responses to me off-list and I will forward them to the patron. My e-mail is [log in to unmask])">[log in to unmask]

Jennifer King
Manuscripts Librarian
The George Washington University
202-994-0628