Thanks for reminding us again about this interesting site!

I enjoyed looking at the pictures of archivists here and also of
records managers at
http://www.frappr.com/recmgmt

As Ed said, we don't all go to many conferences so it's nice to be able
to put faces to some of the names we see on Lists!

Maarja

>>> Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]> 8/29/2006 9:36 PM >>>
have you added yourself to this map? if not pls do

http://www.frappr.com/usarchivists

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va

For the terms of participation, please refer to

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES