From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Henry, Linda
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: humidifier for collection

I am trying to purchase a small humidifier for a collection (about 100
linear feet of Records) that is currently housed in a room with carpet
I am concerned that some humidifiers releases moisture which can cause
mold and mildew on the carpet and Can eventually ruin the Collection as
well What kind of humidifier would you recommend for such Collection

Linda

-

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
*or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES

In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
*or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES

"I never waste memory on things that can be easily stored and retrieved from elsewhere" ~ Albert Einstein

http://mail.yahoo.com A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by the Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of participation, please refer to http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp.