Greetings,

I have a patron looking for information on the Alaskan Canadian Highway,
or Al-Can Highway.  In particular, he is looking for a photo of a logo
worn on a patch by the workers who built the highway.  He thinks a man
with the last name Pasco, perhaps first name Paul, designed the logo.
This is as much information as the patron can give unfortunately.  Is
there someone out there who I may refer the patron to who can better
assist him?  I appreciate any help you can offer.

Kindest Regards,

Erica Griffin, Archivist

Muskegon County Museum

430 W. Clay Ave.