Dear listserv members:

Is there anyone on the list whose institution has developed procedures for
processing collections of photographic materials, whether or not they
document the life of an individual or the history of an organization ,
such as a college/university?

For archives and manuscript collections containing photographs, we've
usually processed the photos as a separate series, but we're curious to
know how others have processed photographic collections.

For those that have established such procedures and posted them to the
web, I'd be very interested in seeing what's been done.

Please respond to me privately, and I'd be happy to summarize any

Thanks in advance --

Burt Altman, CA
Special Collections Department
Florida State University Libraries