I have links to blogs by archivists, archival institutions, and records
managers on my personal blog, The Ten Thousand Year Blog
(http://www.davidmattison.ca/wordpress) under various categories in the
sidebar on the right. Most if not all these blogs will have a RSS or
Atom feed. I also have a post category/tag for RSS feeds--Digital
preservation that will bring up all entries to which I've assigned this
tag.

David Mattison, Private Records Archivist
BC Archives, Royal BC Museum Corporation
675 Belleville St., Victoria, BC, Canada V8W 9W2
Tel: 250-387-3401 | Fax: 250-387-2072
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Archives Web: http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca
Museum Web: http://www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Caveat: Speaking for myself and not my employer