I really am not trying to be argumentative, but check your school's website
- you have a masters degree in library and information science with an
archival concentration, not a master's degree in archival studies. It says:

"Simmons offers two primary academic programs: the Master of Science in
Library and Information Science and the Ph.D. The school provides Master of
Science concentrations in archives management, preservation management, and
school librarianship, as well as dual-degree programs and continuing
education options to meet your personal and professional needs. "

People tell me they have a degree in archives all the time, but unless they
went to the University of British Columbia, they are misinformed.  Believe
me, I am constantly checking the web to see if an actual MAS has been
established.

Sharon A. Pullen, C.A.
Archivist
Office of the County Clerk