Here is a website that I have found to be very useful when traveling. FYI,
I spent a week at a Wingate hotel on business last month, and the free
wifi was indeed free.  As were the swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center,
and business center.

http://www.wififreespot.com/

Harry

Harry G. Heiss, Archivist