On Saturday afternoon at DC2006, someone left a small brown journal on the
Council of State Archivists' table.  There doesn't appear to be any contact
info for the owner, but it measures about 3.5" x 5.5" and has a plain cover
the color of a paper grocery sack.

Not wanting to pry, I have not read every page, but its owner might
recognize it by an entry for "Lois's Pancakes, Cavendish VT."

I'd be happy to mail it to the owner if you let me know who you are.

Vicki Walch

Victoria Irons Walch, Executive Director
Council of State Archivists (CoSA)
65 N Westminster St, Iowa City, IA  52245-3833
Telephone: 319.338.0248   Fax: 319.354.2526
http://www.statearchivists.org/