Hi Sharon,

Please check the School of Library and Information
Science at San Jose State University. Dr. Ken Haycock,
late of UBC, is now the Director, and with Professor
Lori Lindberg (a leading archival light) establishing
the program, will be offering the Master in Archives
and Records Management in 2007.

As I finish (fingers crossed) this year with a
concentration in Archives, I am too late to take
advantage of this, but others may.

Ruth Bowman, MLIS candidate
SJSU/SLIS

--- "Pullen, Sharon"