I am about to embark on a large document scanning project and would
appreciate the knowledge and experience of the list. Recommendations
for  those companies that you have had success with in your projects
would be appreciated as well as those to avoid.

I have approximately 15,000 documents that are currently sleeved in
plastic to be scanned.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

heidi Connor