If we could combine the passion of some of these terrorist groups with
the

Money Mine or Superstitution Mountains treasures, maybe we'd find
something.

If I was the sheriff, I'd have a whole chain gang out looking....not
many places

to run off to in some of those locations.

By the way, any takers on the topic of the Confederate Treasury (and all
that gold)

floating down the Apalachicola River here in the Panhandle?    It's
probably next to

all these Spanish galleons rumored to have sought storm protection in
Pensacola

Bay.

Dean

Dean DeBolt

University Librarian, Special Collections

John C. Pace Library, University of West Florida

11000 University Parkway

Pensacola, FL  32514-5750

850-474-2213

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of
participation, please refer to

In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message is
legally
privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the
individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended
recipient, you are
hereby notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this
communication in
error, please notify the author immediately by replying to this message
and delete
the original message.
Thank you