All,

As is common in the federal government this time of year, we've come into
some end of year money.  That means, among other things, we have to spend
it or allocate the funds within the next month.  I'd like to know if anyone
has done a similar project and if so about how much has it cost.  I know
that's a tricky question but I really need a ballpark figure.  I'm in the
process of doing a RFP but I want to know if the amount of money we think
we have is enough.  Lastly, I need to know about good scanning vendors in
the Denver area or in Colorado.  I'd prefer to go local.

Here are the specifics.  I have about 150 documents, varying numbers of
pages and in various conditions.  Some will be able to go through a
document feeder and some won't.  My guess is some can be scanned/OCR at 200
dpi and some at 300.  Anyone got a ballpark cost?

Many thanks and you may respond off-line.

Nancy Freeman, Records Manager/Archivist
National Wildlife Research Center
4101 LaPorte Ave.
Fort Collins,  CO  80521
(970) 266-6023