From: Johnson, Jennifer
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 8/21/2006 6:45:48 AM
Subject: [ARCHIVES] Papers of Nikola Tesla

I have had a request for any "research papers, speeches, studies, presentations, notes or other personal documents once belonging to Nikola Tesla."  The archives in the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of History and Heritage Resources does not have any records that meet this request, but I would like to point the researcher toward a more appropriate repository.  If any one has a Tesla collection or know where his papers may be I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Johnson
Archivist
U.S. Department of Energy
Office of History and Heritage Resources, MA-75
19901 Germantown Road
Germantown, MD 20874
Telephone: 301-903-4135
Fax: 301-903-9673