Thanks for the laugh, Amy!   I don't know if it's a West Coast, East
Coast thing.

But I do love that West Side Story soundtrack.  That Bernstein score is
wonderful!  BTW, the album cover for the Broadway original cast version
was photographed near where I once lived on W. 57th Street in
Manhattan, back in the 1950s.

CA or INCA, you guys are interesting to read on this topic.  Lots of
ideas for me to digest.  (like I need any more things to ponder, LOL.)
Me, I think the Archives List is a good place 'cause

"You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home
with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!"

Great, Daddy-O!

;-)

And I'm old enough to remember when people actually talked like that.

Maarja (enjoying the debate here)