If there are any NARA people who read the List who are willing or authorized
to comment publicly on either or both of two narrow questions, I'd like to
know:

1.  Did WNRC charge NASA for storage of the Apollo tapes in Accession
#69A4099?  It's my memory that NARA did not charge Federal agencies for storage of
scheduled records at WNRC during the 1970s.

(One of the people posting at
http://www.bfec.us/apollo_tapes.htm
commented "We suspect that GSFC was having budget problems and relocated the
tapes elsewhere to save the very high storage fees charged by the NRC."  I
doubt this, as I'm under the impression NARA (then GSA/NARS) would not have been
charging NASA/GSFC.  But, I could be wrong.  Wouldn't be the first time, LOL.)

2.  Is the disposition authority for the Apollo tapes  public information?
Did NARA authorize permanent retention?   I'm interested in when the tapes were
approved for permanent retention, if they were,  and what was the date on
which they became eligible for accessioning into NARA's holdings.

Thanks!

Maarja