Hello Everyone:  If anyone is interested in the item cited below, just let me know, and I will gladly mail it to you.

  Holland's Heritage:  A Series of Sketches and Narratives Having to do with the
      Founding of Holland, Michigan.  Holland. Mich.:  First National Bank, 1963
      (15 pages)

                                      Gayla Koerting, Special Collections Librarian
                                      I. D. Weeks Library
                                      The University of  South Dakota
                                       Vermillion, SD  57069