Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - ARCHIVES Archives - LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU Dear Colleagues,

I cannot express how genuinely thankful I am! I had a great response to my call for mentors and I have a good number of volunteers that will soon be matched with protégés. This is really exciting!

If you haven't volunteered yet, there is still time!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,

Adriana Cuervo
SAA Mentoring Coordinator

--
Adriana P

Adriana P. Cuervo
Assistant Archivist for Music and Fine Arts
Sousa Archives and Center for American Music
238 Harding Band Building, MC-524
1103 South Sixth Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Tel. (217) 244-9309