From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Cook, Bradley D
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Kaufman & Fabry, Chicago

I am hoping someone can help me find the collection of the photography
studio of KAUFMAN & FABRY. It appears they were based in Chicago from about
the 1920's-1960's.

I have found many sites that have prints from this studio, but I am hoping
to find out where the original collection is, who has the rights, etc., etc.

Thank you,

Bradley D. Cook
Curator of Photographs
Office of University Archives & Records Management
Indiana University
Bryan Hall 201
107 South Indiana Avenue
Bloomington, Indiana 47405-7000
812-855-4495
812-855-8104 (Fax)
Visit our website at:
           <http://www.libraries.iub.edu/archives>
http://www.libraries.iub.edu/archives
VENI, VEDI, VICI.

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of
participation, please refer to

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to [log in to unmask] In
body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES To
post a message, send e-mail to [log in to unmask]