From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christina Hostetter
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free stuff!

Below is a list of items that do not fit into our collection, if you would like them please email me and I will mail them to you.  Thanks!

Program from Congressman Harry R. Sheppard’s Testimonial Dinner, January, 21, 1962

“The War Doctor” Vol. 3, No. 2 June 1944

Leon & Eddie programs (they used to be located at 33 W. 52nd St. NYC I doubt they are still in business)

“Will Café Society Ever Replace the Old Fashioned Nightshirt?”

“Solve Leon & Eddie’s Candid Camera ‘Photocrime’ Mystery”

“Is the Zipper Here to Stay?”

“At last! The Answer to the ‘Chinese Question’” (I have two of these)

“Should a Girl Reveal Her Past to Her Intended?”

“Do Oysters Really Help?”

Christina J. Zamon

Archivist

National Press Club Archives