visit us

Most of the parts were assembled from other insects, with a few pieces of plastic thrown in where nature had let me down. The tip I gave him more than made up the loss since I only do this sort of petty business to break the monotony. One of them was blocking the door; I rolled him aside and slid it open a few inches. In this case I chose the natural acquisitive instinct of man as opposed to blind chance and accident. Without being obvious I was watching him when I asked this, and he gave a little start. The hall seemed endless and I suddenly realized I would never reach the end in time. My disguise hadnt been meant to stand inspection this long. A simple hole in the wall and I had access to the entire stock of stored goods, long-term supplies that I knew would be untouched for months or years in a warehouse this size.