Hi, Pam.  Someone else posted the text yesterday.  I didn't do so myself
as I am uncertain as to what the Post's copyright restrictions would be.
 I thought we weren't supposed to post articles in full but I could be
wrong.  Can you tell me what source you used for the item you tried to
send just now?  Is it one where you can provide us a link?

Thanks!

Maarja

>>> Pam Cornell <[log in to unmask]> 9/6/2006 11:37 AM

Dear List,

The article on Clifford Muse is attached.
I hope you can open it.

Pam Cornell

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES