We have the following items available to an appropriate repository:

Exhibition catalog for Helen Hokinson, "Polite Society," organized by
Lakeview Museum of Arts and Sciences, Peoria, IL, 1985 and circulated by
the Illinois Arts Council.

Catalog for Saint Louis Bicentennial Sculpture Exhibition, Missouri
Botanical Gardens, October 3-31, 1965

Exhibition catalog, brochure, and children's guide to "Impressionism:
Selections from Five American Museums," 1989-1990.  Museums involved
were The Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh; The Minneapolis Institute
of Arts; The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City; The Saint Louis
Art Museum; and The Toledo Museum of Art.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested in any of the above.

Kathie

Katherine Burger Johnson, Associate Professor
Archivist for Manuscript Collections, University Archives and Records
Center
Archivist/Curator, Kornhauser Health Sciences Library
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone-502.852.6674  FAX-502.852.6673