You have been sent this message from [log in to unmask] as a courtesy of washingtonpost.com

 Personal Message:
 I had a letter to the editor published in today's Washington Post.  See below for the link which should work for most of you whether you are registered to read the online Washington Post or not.  (Please let me know off List if it works, thanks!)

Maarja

 The Archives' Integrity Is What Matters

 I agree with the disappointment expressed by J. William Leonard of the National Archives [letters, Aug. 25] about The Post's revelations of the 1985 court-martial of Matthew M. Aid, the amateur historian who raised questions about the handling of classified documents at the National Archives.

 To view the entire article, go to http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/04/AR2006090400945.html?referrer=emailarticle

 Would you like to send this article to a friend? Go to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/emailafriend?contentId=AR2006090400945&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

Want the latest news in your inbox? Check out washingtonpost.com's e-mail newsletters:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?node=admin/email&referrer=emailarticle

Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive
c/o E-mail Customer Care
1515 N. Courthouse Road
Arlington, VA 22201

© 2002 - 2006 The Washington Post Company