Dear Maarja and all:

As Maarja suggests, the A&A List Terms of Participation do prohibit
posting of copyright material:

"... copyrighted material beyond brief quotations should not be posted
to the List without appropriate permissions. Participants wishing to
direct others to copyrighted text are encouraged to post a link to the
copyrighted materials on the web as long as: a) such links do not
circumvent any fees charged by the site; b) the URL is not to a site
which is itself in violation of copyright."

http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp

Best regards,
Brian Doyle
SAA Director of Member & Technical Services