Hi All,

I'm posting this for a researcher who is looking for a recording of a song performed by the Sportsmen, called the "No, no roulette."  Stan Keyawa did the music for this piece, Barney Ide was the lyricist.  We have a copy of the handwritten score, dated: Sept. 21, 1954.  I don't find any evidence that this song was ever commercially recorded.

Thanks for any leads,
Jeanette

Jeanette Berard, MLS, CA
Special Collections Librarian