I am working on a museum exhibit which has a section about women
computers.  These were the women who during WWII computed trajectory
tables and such for the Army.  To help illustrate this section of the
exhibit I would like a ballistics table.  If anyone has one in their
collection could you contact me?  I would really love to get a high
quality scan of one that (with appropriate permissions) we could
reproduce and display.

Please contact me if you can help out.
Thanks,

Jill

Jill U. Jackson
Senior Archivist
Collections Department
Vulcan Inc.
Tel. 206-342-2231

Note: This message, including any attachments, may include privileged,
confidential and/or inside information.  Any distribution or use of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it
from your system.  Thank you.