Hi...we would like to purchase some shelving/cabinets for our archives (for various size archival boxes) with doors and locks.  The archives are stored in locations where there is a sprinkle system which we can not turn off....therefore the thought of cabinets that have doors that may help protect the archival boxes if the sprinkler system went off....  Does anyone have any suggestions for best type of cabinets/shelves?  Thanks, Linda Rothbart

--
Rothbart Information Solutions
Reston, VA