Hi everyone - I'm putting together a session proposal for SAA 2007 to
involve panelists in a discussion of how Distance Education is impacting
archival education.  So far, two panelists have agreed to participate,
but I'm actively seeking at least three others who may be interested in
this topic.

I am especially interested in hearing from people who are directly
involved in conducting distance education for archival studies classes,
but I certainly welcome proposals for contribution from anyone who
considers this an interesting topic and would like to participate in
what we envision as a dynamic discussion.

Feel free to contact me.

Best,

Amy

Amy Cooper Cary

Archival Studies Program Coordinator

School of Information Studies

University of Wisconsin Milwaukee

Bolton Hall Room 558

PO BOX 413

Milwaukee, WI  53201

Phone: 414-229-6929

e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>