From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 4:23 AM
Subject: Anniversary

Our thoughts are with all in the USA on this dreadful anniversary

Medwyn Parry
Cangen Cyhoeddiadau ac Estyn-Allan
Publications and Outreach Branch

Comisiwn Brenhinol Henebion Cymru
Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales
Plas Crug
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion SY23 1NJ
Ffôn - Telephone: +44 (0)1970 621218
Ffacs - Fax: +44 (0)1970 627701
E-bost: [log in to unmask]
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Gwefan: www.cbhc.gov.uk
Website: www.rcahmw.gov.uk
Noddir gan Lywodraeth Cynulliad Cymru
Sponsored by Welsh Assembly Government
Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of
participation, please refer to
http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp. To
subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to [log in to unmask]
In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB
ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to [log in to unmask]