Imaging Assistant

From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Doyle
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear list subscribers,

Kerwin So and I became aware yesterday of a small number of users not receiving subscription confirmations. Out of 512 individuals:

10 currently have a status of confirm-failed (i.e., list server unable to deliver confirmation)

69 currently have a status of confirm (i.e., list server awaiting confirmation)

433 currently have a status of normal (i.e., confirmation received)

I am emailing those individuals with a confirm-failed status privately. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact myself or Kerwin So and we will do our best to address your issue quickly.

Best regards,

Brian Doyle

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Brian P. Doyle, Director of Member & Technical Services

SOCIETY OF AMERICAN ARCHIVISTS

527 S Wells St, 5th Floor  |  Chicago, IL 60607-3922

312/922-0140  |  fax 312/347-1452  |  http://www.archivists.org

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o