All:

Just to clarify, this note is for those subscribers who have not already
successfully subscribed. If you have re-subscribed to the new list,
please disregard.

If you have attempted to subscribe and are, as yet, in limbo, Kerwin and
I will be contacting you to provide assistance.

Best regards,
Brian Doyle

The
> current list archives will remain available pending their final
> deposition.
>
> HOW DO I RE-SUBSCRIBE?
>
> Please visit
> http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp.
>
> WHY IS THE A&A LIST MIGRATING?
>
> After more than 7 years of exemplary service, Robert M. Schmidt is
> stepping down as the Archives & Archivists List Coordinator. In order
> sustain the list, SAA is assuming ongoing responsibility for list
> management.
>
> WHO IS THE NEW LIST COORDINATOR?
>
> SAA is pleased to introduce the new A&A List Coordinator, Kerwin R.
So.