Hi, Danna and List!

The article is available in Nexis, I just looked at it there
(Washington Post, September 3, 2006, Business section, page K01).  Of
course, I can't link to it there.  But, oddly enough, I could not get
any hits when I tried the Washington Post's own site for the search
terms Clifford Muse or the article's title, "Guardian of History."
Perhaps a third party link eventually will show up in Google.  There
does not seem to an electronic version available right now,
unfortunately.

I worked with Cliff Muse at NARA during the late 1970s, he briefly
worked at the Nixon Presidential Materials Project.  Good guy, I was
glad to see him move onwards and upwards.

Maarja

>>> Danna Bell-Russel <[log in to unmask]> 9/5/2006 9:45 AM >>>
Hi all,

Did anyone else see the article on Cliff Muse, the Archivist at Howard

University in the Washington Post Job section on Sunday? I'm trying to

find an online version to share with the list to get opinions.

Danna Bell-Russel

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES